gabriel rosenkoetter on Sat, 20 Apr 2002 05:20:18 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Back on April Fool's Day...

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 11:10:36PM -0400, eric@lucii.org wrote:
> Well, yes and no.  I'm curious but will this make me an "accessory after the
> fact" for legal purposes? :-D

Pretty definitely not.

> How did the college find out that you were the person that perpetrated this
> prank?

The school newspaper asked to interview me and I said yes?

(I didn't get any hassle when they printed my name about another
prank last year--reordering the Bell Tower's bells to play the
inverse of Westminster Chimes--so I didn't figure on getting hassled
over it this year.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net