Darxus on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:38:40 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: Mutt & Pine & GnuPG & Mental Health

On 04/24, Noah silva wrote:
> Anybody want me to check to see which way evolution does it? (it's a
> pretty new program).

"evolution sucks at gpg" - Douglas Calvert, GPG FAQ maintainer, 4/22/02

evolution's handling of encryption has been broken for a long time.  I've
seen numerous cases where it said a valid signature was invalid, and most
recently I saw it send an encrypted email (to me) broken enough that I
could not open it.

--
"It's never too late to panic."
http://www.ChaosReigns.com