Darxus on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:21:20 -0400

Re: [PLUG] keysigning at the may plug meeting

On 04/25, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> Incase anybody cares, I believe I have begun requiring the exchange of
> encrypted passphrases to verify email addresses before I sign keys.

If you have a new UID that I have not yet signed that you would like me to
sign, let me know so I can send you an encrypted passphrase to bring to the
next keysigning.

--
"I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance." - Nietzsche
http://www.ChaosReigns.com