Kyle R . Burton on Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:20:18 +0200

Re: [PLUG] how to support txt,html,ps and pdf?

> >Can you make a recommendation?
> >

> 	Doxygen is a very popular one for documenting such projects -
> since it uses the source code (and it's comments) to generate the
> docs.

Yes, I usualy use Doxygen for my C, C++ and ava projects.  It's a great
documentaiton tool.  It is great for API documentation -- you can't beat
a tool that does visual inheritence, and collaboration graphs, but how useful
is it for other types of documentation?  What I want to write is more akin
to a users manual.

> 	Some people just use TeX and then output from there to the others...

That's a good suggestion.

Thanks,
Kyle