Art Alexion on Wed, 1 May 2002 02:40:19 +0200

Re: [PLUG] OT: Publisher 98 to PDF

Paul wrote:

This involves Linux very indirectly. I have a Red Hat Web server on which I want to publish a monthly newsletter in PDF format. The creator of the newsletter uses Publisher 98. How can I convert the Publisher 98 files into PDF files?

Don't know about v.98, but v.97 comes with a post script driver. Print to a ps file. Then on your Linux machine, run the ps file through ps2pdf (a part of ghostscript). Or buy Adobe Acrobat.