epike on Fri, 3 May 2002 10:24:53 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Comcast Internet Access

your username/password is probably your email account at
mail.comcast.net (BTW outgoing is smtp.comcast.net).  Also
controls your account access at their web pages.

AFAIK nothing needs to be done on the client except
standard dhcp, I have a linksys and I just hooked it
up there and it worked.  I dont remember though if I
have the hostname put in there or not.

e pike / jondz