Brian P. Mohr on Sun, 5 May 2002 10:13:42 -0400

Re: [PLUG] SAMBA -to- Win2K 802.11b issue

moving large files over 802.11 is tough.  I have a D-Link, and if I try to push too much bandwidth it crashes.  This happens regardless of the OS it is running under.  When I want to move large files, I use my 10/100 PCMCIA (3Com).  You may want to try moving the files with an application that you can throttle the bandwidth.