Larry Miller on Sat, 11 May 2002 01:10:11 +0200

[PLUG] Help with Linux (Slackware)

I got your name from the Linux Users Groups website and was wondering if you
could help me to locate a consultant who could support our (1) Linux box. We
are running Slackware 7 with Sendmail, Apache & DNS. Our current consultant
is slacking off (no pun intended).
I need someone to either administer the system when there are problems and
configuration changes, as well as the administration of the e-mail users. I
would also be interested in learning some of the ins and outs myself. As we
are growing fast and most of our servers are running Windows 2000, I do not
have the resources to spend the time it would take to teach myself what I
need to know to support the Linux box.

Any help in locating a consultant/trainer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Larry Miller
Manager of Information Technology
Four Seasons Service Group