Fred K Ollinger on Mon, 13 May 2002 23:20:54 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Mac OS/X, Darwin and Opensource software...

> > Anyone have a shell I can use on a mac?
>
> Sure, but it's running NetBSD. ;^>

Actually doesn't linux ppc have ability to run mac os progs natively, 'no
emulation'? Could you run mac compiler there, after mouting hfs part for
access to libs? Sounds like a nifty mac os devel enviro. I saw people on
tv developing on the mac os classic and I thought, "wow,
that's...interesting." No colorization and they had to click to move
cursor around." :)

Fred