Noah silva on Fri, 17 May 2002 11:23:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Seagate st34371WC SCA

I did probe-scsi just to make the prom show the drive to make sure it was
hooked up properly before I started linux.  (there is only one bus, the
built in esp bus)  I didn't think you needed to run that for linux to see
it though.  I think I will hook it up to my atari and format it (SCSI
format command I mean) and see if that helps.

 -- noah silva