Kevin Brosius on Fri, 17 May 2002 11:41:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] wireless/ricochet

Well, okay, so did I...  But then I considered how much time it might
take to reverse engineer the thing trying to get it to route traffic
again.  I decide I wasn't up for the task.  Now if we got ahold of some
tech documentation about the command protocol for routing...  That's a
different story.