christophe barbé on Sun, 19 May 2002 00:10:20 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Fw: Revolution OS

I have grabbed a copy from you and because of you I konw that I will buy
a DVD as soon as available because this movie is a very good
introduction to the Free Software World for non-geek people even if a
lot of things have changed since the movie was made.

I wish the best to J.T.S. Moore and hope to buy a DVD on amazon soon.

Christophe