Kam Salisbury on Sat, 1 Jun 2002 14:50:21 +0200

[PLUG] GPG help?

I am contemplating a quick reload of my Linux box to Redhat 7.3 (I have got three 40GB disks now so I am going to try the software RAID5 on for size) but I just generated keys and submitted them for the next meeting. The easiest way our would be to just resubmit the key but can I not back them up to a floppy? I checked the man page and the site but I am missing the backup of the secret keys. Public keys no problem, but the secret keys backup is not labeled "Hey, here is how you back up the secret keys so you can reuse them somewhere else.) Maybe tar'ing up the ~.gnupg directory is enough?

Any advice is helpful...

Kam.