thanous on Sun, 2 Jun 2002 12:34:54 -0400

[PLUG] hey list, question regarding parrellel security option in a software program OFF TOPIC

Hi List

A company I do some business with recently bought an older computer with a software
program on it, that designs machine parts in 3D.  They then feed design into
a machine that makes the parts.  THe problem is the machine that they bought
it on is way outdated and too slow... so they are attempting to place the program
on a newer machine.  However, the newer machine does not run the program, because
of a device in the parrellel port of the orginial machine.

Even with the parrellel device in the new machine, the program will not run.

So

The device has "M Activator" logo on it, and it has a porupine or a beaver on
it is as well.

It looks like it was made by a company called, "Software Security Inc"  and
I think they are out of business.

Keltpon I think is the name of the program.

So if anyone has ANY ideas about this I would appricate it.  Feel free to contact
me off list.

Thanks

Anthony