Doug Crompton on Sat, 8 Jun 2002 05:01:49 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: Verizon DSL

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

> JP Toto wrote:
>
> I have only heard good about DCA, but their pricing seems arbitrary or
> confusing.  On this list, I am reading about prices like $50/month, but
> they told me the minimum was just under $200.  There was a note on this
> thread with a higher price also.

I know Speakeasy.net has special offers or rebates going on all the time.
Some are quite good. Check their website. It is true that Verizon is going
to have about the best deal - right now $29 for first three months, no
installation or equipment fee, $49/month thereafter, BUT I would rather
pay more to have no hassles. Hassles being someone that tells me what I
can or can not do or blocking ports.

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *