zeek on Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:02:48 +0200

[PLUG] Moving to Philly (need help!)

Greetings,

I'll be moving to Philadelphia at the end of this
month and I'm looking for a quick and inexpensive
way in which to co-locate my server until I have
DSL connected at my new residence. My bandwidth
requirements are minimal, I have a firewall, the
systems are very stable, and I need a connection
only from June 27 through early August (at the
very latest). Unfortunately I'm unable to pay
much for this... I can afford perhaps $125 tops
but would be willing to make some sort of barter
arrangement.

Please let me know if you'd be able to help. My
coordination efforts elsewhere either haven't
fared well or are much too expensive.

Also, if you know of anyone hiring *nix systems
admins in the area, my resume is here:

 	http://zeek.sparklehouse.com

Cheers,
-zeek