kevin mudrick on Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:02:55 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Email encryption

> Well, you could download NAI's software, though it's now officially
> unsupported. I don't think anyone's really bothered to hook GnuPG
> into Outlook yet. If you've got the itch for that, maybe you should
> scratch it.

http://www.winpt.org/

They have a gnupg plugin here for Outlook Express, not Outlook
unfortunately.

The crazy germans at http://www3.gdata.de/gpg/ have made some sort of
gnupg plugin for outlook... I tried installing an old version when it was
German-only and didn't have much success.. but, it might have matured a
bit.