Fred K Ollinger on Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:56:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] this code crashes [OT]

> Whoa!
> you are MIXing C and C++... Bad move
> fstream is what you really want to be using./

Well great, but I still need to write to this file.

I'm going to start looking over this class as well. I guess blew my
chances of ever being hired as a c++ coder for anyone in plug. Shh. I got
this job on the basis of other code that I made so I don't feel that I
misrepresented or anything. :)

I checked and double checked the code I have. I don't see a bug that would
segfault, though I mentally predicted that messy loop problem (and tried
to fix it), a problem, but not enough to segfault.

Fred