Bill Jonas on Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:35:22 -0400

[PLUG] ISDN modem(s)

Kyle Burton gave me some hardware a little while ago.  He included a
couple of ISDN modems since I'd most likely be at a PLUG meeting before
he would and someone on the list had said they wanted one from him.

Anyway, if the original person wants it, please let me know.  Also, if
somebody wants the other, it's yours.

For the purpose of meeting up, I live in Media, a few miles from the
Baltimore Pike exit of 476 (exit 3, old exit 2).

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin