gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:35:20 -0400

Re: [PLUG] G4 Power Supply

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 06:49:46PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> Thanks.  I will check into it.   I was asking for a friend.  I've never
> seen the inisde of a G4.  (Although, I did reinstall the OS on a G3.)

If you *really* want to pay an exoribitant rate for an Apple-OEM one
(which, as Ian points out, there's almost definitely no reason to--
though check the motherboard power connector *carefully*), you could
go buy one from Sun Remarketing (which is a branch of Apple, not of
Sun; go fig).

http://www.sunrem.com/

(This is, btw, pretty much the only way to get new or factory
refurbished parts for Newtons. Ahem, Ian, who needs a keyboard for
his eMate. ;^>)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net