gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:10:35 +0200

Re: [PLUG] PHP Help

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 01:55:02PM -0400, Chris Mann wrote:
> I have that already, but on our powers that be, it's kind of lost on
> them. Was hoping for a percentage.

I just happened to be staring at php.net at the time, as I was in
the act of making it, ColdFusion, and mod_ssl cooperate as shared
objects in Apache 1.3.26 (everyone updated their servers by now, I
hope?). I figured you'd *probably* at least taken the time to go
look at PHP's official home page before mailing PLUG... ;^>

I'd thought that the Netcraft link mentioned there would show some
comparative data relative to PHP, but I also couldn't find anything
that wasn't just talking about Apache (though that's an argument
against your IIS-pushing wanks in and of itself).

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net