pinkee on Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:00:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Interesting keysigning procedure

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 09:34:04AM -0400, Bill Jonas wrote:
> I noticed this message:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200206/msg01562.html
>
> What would people think about using this procedure for keysignings?
> (The second listed procedure; the non-quoted part.)  It would certainly
> speed things a good deal when we have larger keysignings.

Well, if we had monster keysignings a lot I think this would work, but I
like taking a little extra time to cement a face and name for the people
I haven't met before. Just preference and I wouldn't object to this too
much.

pinkee
--
www.cavegirl.org