W. Chris Shank on Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:21:34 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PPP Server Problems

i'm trying to use an existing account, but it won't authenticate. so i
shouldn't need to do an adduser right? also, i've got shadow passwords
enabled, do think that could be causing a problem?

is cobra the machine dialing in or the machine providing the dialin service
(server)?