W. Chris Shank on Mon, 8 Jul 2002 01:40:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] corrupted partition table on CF card

oh shit, it worked this time! i swear i tried this yesterday and it didn't
work. look like dd successfully pulled all data from card. at least i think
it did. the card is 64M total, but it wasn't nearly full. would that matter?
should the dd snapshot be 64M? Now that I have this data down, how can i
recover the image files?

dd if=/dev/sdb of=cflash_out
125184+0 records in
125184+0 records out