W. Chris Shank on Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:31:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Review: Gentoo 1.2 (long)

Hey Jason,

Thanks for the review. I've been wanting to play with Gentoo for a while. I
even downloaded ISO's but haven't yet had a chance to try it. Now I know
what I'm going to do with the WalMart Lindows box I just bought.

thanks!