Noah Silva on Sun, 14 Jul 2002 20:00:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] HTML Editors

After looking at BlueFish and Quanta, Quanta definitely has the
advantage for now.  The only problem I really had was that it doesn't
seem to have any FTP functionality that I could find (like homesite
has).  Mind you I didn't look all that long.

 -- noah silva