Darxus on Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:10:10 +0200

[PLUG] plug presentation by GnuPG developer

See ?  You should all submit your keys to biglumber.com if you haven't.

----- Forwarded message from David Shaw <dshaw@jabberwocky.com> -----

Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:31:57 -0400
From: David Shaw <dshaw@jabberwocky.com>

Hiya,

I'm one of the GnuPG developers (I'm the American ;) )

I'm occasionally in the Philly area as my wife's family is there.  If
you think it would be of interest, I could probably do a bit for a
meeting on the "hows and whys" of OpenPGP.

Going by the biglumber listings, Philadelphia seems like the US center
of PGP...

David