Kevin Brosius on Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:12:23 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Postnuke

Hmm, is it down at the moment?  I get this hitting it with Netscape:

Warning: Host 'localhost' is blocked because of many connection errors.
Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in
/home/smersh/public_html/pnadodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 108

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Host 'localhost' is blocked because of
mysql://smersh_jon:@localhost/smersh_postnuke failed to connectHost