Darxus on Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:14:10 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT? Domain registration

On 07/26, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
> Until now, I have avoided the non Network Solutions registrars, the

I also strongly recommend gandi.net.  I currently have all of my 9
domains registered with them (including phillylinux.org).  I moved
the last of my domains off of network solutions about two months ago,
and am so happy to be rid of them.  I started using gandi in October
of 1999, and have had absolutely no complaints about them.  Good price
(12 euros currently = $11.85 according to finance.yahoo.com/m3), and
a nice web interface.  Go to their main page, click "ADMINISTRATION",
click "Domain names linked to your GANDI ID", type your ID & password -
then you can do anything you want to any of your domains from that list,
including sort them by expiration date, select which ones you want to
renew, and renew them all at once.

--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."