multiple seriousity on Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:50:08 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Linux advocacy opportunity / parttime teaching gig

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, kaze wrote:

> Looks like a keen Linux advocacy opportunity. Stan is a good guy, but
> through no fault of his own a little Windows-centric.

Actually Stan seems to use, at least for his own needs and those of
managing NTR, Macs pretty much as completely as possible.  Of course, x86
boxes are in most abundance through donations.  As far as programs go,
well, I'm not sure about this SPECIFIC program, however, I already spoke
with them and with a few other people in other programs one day when I was
down at NTR during a collection/program day and there are *ample*
opportunities and interest in teaching and running Linux/Open Source/BSD,
etc. I think I mentioned it on list before, without much detail at least.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org