Arthur S. Alexion on Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:20:08 +0200

Re: [PLUG] OpenOffice Printing

On Sunday 28 July 2002 10:39 pm, W. Chris Shank wrote:
> yes, i found this program.but my printer wasn't on the list.
>
> how do i go about passing the print job to the kde printing
> subsystem?

Try the generic printer.  As long as you have ghostscript configured
for your printer, and the "generic printer" in spadmin is set for lpr
or whatever is right for your set up, it should work.

I had problems with 1.0, but 1.0.1 is working for me, using the
"generic printer".