Rob Carlson on Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:00:10 +0200

[PLUG] Old Sparc Stations looking for good home

HI, I'm a sysadmin at an architectural firm in Collingswood NJ.  We're
currently clearing out some old equipment.  It's a little dated but could be
useful for experimentation.   This is what we have:

(4) Sparc 5 machines, each contains
   64mbRAM (one contains 96mb)
   2gb HD
   Sparc II processor

(2) GDM 20E20 Monitors
(4) GDM 20D10 Monitors

If you have use for these email me at rcarlson@kitchenandassociates.com to
discuss pickup times (Yes, this means _free_ , you just have to pick it up
and sign that you received the equipment.)

If you want it hurry, I'm under pressure to junk it soon...

--
Rob Carlson
Network & Systems Administrator