Rebecca Ore on Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:54:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Sparcs all spoken for

On Thu, 01 Aug 2002, Noah silva wrote:

> sOOO UNFAIR, SOME OF US CAN'T CHECK EMAIL OFTEN ENOUGH ;(

I have a second Sparc5 in the closet -- I'd give it to you with one stick of
memory (32 MG -- I didn't pay anything for it, just for the memory which I want
for my other Sparc5).  It's a 70 MHz machine, though.

No keyboard, mouse, or monitor.  Memory can be had from Ebay fairly cheaply and it will do most things with about 128 MG, maxes out at 256 MG.

If Noah is just trolling, it's up to any former Netaxs employee, other person
who helped with the Verizon DSL setup, or next week, to anyone with zucchini to
trade (this weather killed my zucchini plants).

--
Rebecca Ore