Darxus on Wed, 7 Aug 2002 22:50:07 +0200

[PLUG] tonight's presentor

FYI, Sam Hunting, who is scheduled to give tonight's presentation on
XML topic map open-source toolkit, has apparently been over quota for
the email address he gave me as a contact since July 31st.  I emailed
him at another address earlier today and haven't heard back from him.

--
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
 - Emiliano Zapata, Mexican Revolution Leader