Darxus on Thu, 8 Aug 2002 00:20:07 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Meeting problem

It's been a while since we've done full Q&A meeting with no presentation,
but we used to do them fairly frequently.  If anybody has anything they
want to talk about, feel free to bring it up at the meeting.

Unfortunate timing.  I had a bad feeling about this one, but didn't feel
like I had any justifiable reason to turn it down.

--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."