multiple seriousity on Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:10:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Bar night

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 pinkee@cavegirl.org wrote:
> Here is the (spartan) web site for the bar night next week.
> http://www.pinkee.com/sugarmoms/

We actually have moved all the content to http://plus.phillylinux.org

well, except for the "email me" to pinkee for rsvp'ing for the bar
night...

darkspur is setting up a rsvp database like the original west-coast picnic
event has and like we had last year for the picnic... it's not finished
yet tho, so you can't rsvp this instant... but you can look at the other
details of the events next weekend 23rd-25th.

I don't know the status of that feature... I'm waiting on it till I send
out the 'official annoucements' but feel free to tell your friends,
enemies, co-workers, etc right now, if you wish.

btw, I couldn't have done this without darkspur (kevin@furhurts) hosting
and putting up the website this year...

I also want to thank pinkee for hosting the bar night..

there is still room to get involved in next weekend's events.. even if you
cannot come.. we certainly need online publicity help!!

or other stuff... what do you want to volunteer for doing?

let me know!!!
--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org