JP Toto on Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:20:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] If you're buying me a Christmas gift...

Damn Ms Muffy! Bang arang! Seriously, though this thing looks super cool. I love the tibook (even though I own a heavy old Dell Inspiron) but I think this thing represents some seriously clever thinking.

Cheers, - JP