Darxus on Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:27:05 -0400

[plug-announce] meeting tomorrow

Currently scheduled meetings:

9/4/2002
Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL) (a programming library for multimedia and games)
Edward Smola USP

12/4/2002
the implementation and internals of well-known Unix commands like 'cat', 'ls', 'mount', and 'pwd', or email suggestions to presenter
Mark Jason Dominus USP

More info at http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

I have confirmed Ed is ready for his presentation tomorrow.

We need to get more presentations scheduled, including next months.

--
"Blessed are they who, in the face of death, think only about the
front sight."