Philip Ravenscroft on Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:10:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] local colocation

I use DCA.net to colocate one server, which is located on Church street in Old City, Philadelphia.

I've been very happy with their service.  They're very helpful and low key.  However, they don't have 24/7 physical access.