Jesse Huestis on Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:42:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] USB for older Micron Millennia Machine?

Hey:

You can add a card fairly easily. Here is a link to a clearance one on Buy.com

http://www.buy.com/retail/clearance/product.asp?sku=70006880&loc=114

To use it you will mot likely have to disable one of your serial ports on the computer to enable you to have the resources to address it.

Jesse

Rebecca Ore wrote:

I've gotten a Logitech ClickSmart 310 from Verizon for signing up.  It takes a
USB connection to the computer.  Does anyone know if I can add a USB card to an
older Micron Pentium machine?

Also, how much would this cost?  I'll be checking to see if the Gnome/Gimp
family of fine software has something that will work with this camera.