Darxus on Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:57:19 -0400

[PLUG] Fwd: Redhat 8.0

Want to do a second meeting that month, maybe at USP, to listen to this guy ?

----- Forwarded message from Kam Salisbury <kam@salsolutions.net> -----

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:45:50 -0400
From: Kam Salisbury <kam@salsolutions.net>
To: Darxus@chaosreigns.com
Subject: Redhat 8.0

Darxus,

    Hi... I recently got Redhat to send me a bunch of 7.3 stuff for a demo I am
planning. During the correspondence I was asked by Jeremy Hogan if the PLUG
would like Redhat to drop by between 10/15 and 10/30 to do something with the
PLUG. I know we do not have a meeting planned for that timeframe but I wanted
to be sure I passed along the information. Apparently the roadshow they will be
on is for the Redhat 8.0 release.

Kam Salisbury
MCSE, CNA, Linux+
"Computers are here for the people!"