John McElroy on Sat, 14 Sep 2002 15:10:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] qmail fix

Fred,
I run qmail on my home server. I just checked and my 'trigger' file has the permission settings you indicate by default.  I installed qmail following the "Life with qmail" procedure, but it doesn't require any changes to the permissions for 'trigger' that I recall; so they were the default qmail install settings. I don't know why your's were different.
John