Noah silva on Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:30:08 +0200

Re: CD ripping (was: Re: [PLUG] un-upgrade in debian)

I'm sure everyone knows this but...

The linux Zaurus can play .ogg and .mp3 files ok... just you are more
limited in storage space then you would be with some of the mp3
portables. (and my ZaurusOS Zaurus can play .mp3 ok).

 -- noah silva