Paul on Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:41:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PC Camera

What version of cqcam are you trying to install?

cqcam 0.91

I installed the libjpeg devel package, ran "make distclean" in the cqcam source directory, the I ran "./configure" and it worked! Great! The camera wasn't much good without the ability to create JPEG files. (Actually, I don't even have the camera yet.)

(Another minor problem is that when I boot my Webcam server without the serial console connected it hangs until I connect using minicom.)