John Lavin on Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:14:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] CD Burner Recommendations

Mental said:
> Actually they started fairly recently. Maybe a year ago or so.
> There's one up on their web page. Still, even if I were going to use an
> ATAPI cdrw, I'd go with them.

I've gone with the Plextor.  Everyone seems to agree that they've worked
well in the past.  Should be in the mail either today or tomorrow.
Can't wait to get my athlon back up and running - the pentium 166
desktop just isn't the same!!

Thanks for all the suggestions!!
-john

--