Darxus on Tue, 1 Oct 2002 23:00:10 +0200

[PLUG] plug presentations

Sorry for the lack of attention, looks like the two people who volunteered
to do presentations at the last meeting were both planning on November, not
tomorrow's meeting :/

To be clear, it doesn't look like anybody is planning to do a presentation
tomorrow, Wednesday, 10/2.

----- Forwarded message from Fred K Ollinger <follinge@sas.upenn.edu> -----

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:57:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: Fred K Ollinger <follinge@sas.upenn.edu>
To: Darxus@chaosreigns.com
cc: pls@littleraven.com, Samantha Ollinger <sollinge@sas.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: your plug presentations

> Sorry, what are you guys presenting on, which months ?

If it hasn't been done yet, I'd like to present DocBook, a mark-up
language for writing documentation.

I think I am set to go in about a month, the meeting after next.

I wanted to ask you what would be available, computer-wise.

I don't have a laptop, so I was hoping that I could borrow one for the
meeting. I wanted to burn the presentation on cd. All I should need is a
pdf viewer such as xpdf or acrobat.

Thanks.

Fred