gabriel rosenkoetter on Sat, 5 Oct 2002 08:30:03 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PostNuke no better...

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 08:21:58PM -0400, Iman Mayes wrote:
> Thanks for the info, I am trying to take a look at the Security Info site,
> but they seem to be having problems :)

You mean securityfocus.com?

They've managed to get some twit on-board to do web design who is
*way* overdoing the "look & feel" thing. So it may just be
downloading really slowly, and it may not display in your browser at
all. Trying lynx, links, or w3m might be a good idea.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net