Jeyes, David (371) on Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:40:16 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Lotus Notes For Linux

Title: RE: [PLUG] Lotus Notes For Linux

Naresh,

As Paul had mentioned- the way to run the Lotus Notes mail client is on WINE. They do have a linux specific release for the server. It costs $50- 60 for just e-mail and more if you need all of the collaborative aspects.

There are step by step .pdf instructions:
http://www.lotus.com/products/r5web.nsf/webpi/Domino+for+Linux?opendocument

Regards,
dj