Samantha on Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:00:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Website Maintenence

> As most people seem to be happy w/ the website (hence the resistence) I

My input: I usually use the plug site to check for upcoming meetings under
the "Upcoming meetings" section, occasionally I look to see if there job
postings usually with "phillylinux.org job" in google, since I can't find
the link on the main page. And on my bored evenings, visit member sites
from the "Members' Addresses, Resumes & Pictures " link. I don't think I
have ever looked at anything else, so I am not sure why anything should be
changed. I did take a look at http://www.xulin.net/plug/html/index.php
which took a while to load with netscape. And yes I admit it looks pretty
in a bubble gummy sort of way, but here are my problems:

1. I _hate_ having scroll bars on the main page.
2. I _hate_ having to create accounts. Its a waste of time.
3. I am not very fond of online surveys. A site providing information
should provide just that.

-Samantha