Michael F. Robbins on Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:10:12 -0400

[PLUG] Revolution OS on Sundance channel

For those of you who didn't catch it many months ago, the movie
"Revolution OS" will again be running on the Sundance channel a few
times.

Tuesday  Oct 15 at 9:35am
Tuesday  Oct 15 at 7:35pm
Sunday   Oct 20 at 6:05pm
Thursday Oct 24 at 2:00pm
Friday   Oct 25 at 4:15am
I got this data from Yahoo! TV, so it might be wrong...

I thought it was very interesting.  Though the "plot" they invented to
go along with the interviews made it seem like there was a lot of
deliberate planning to the open source movement...  Anyway, from the
website: "REVOLUTION OS features interviews with Linus Torvalds, Richard
Stallman, Bruce Perens, Eric Raymond, Brian Behlendorf, Michael Tiemann,
Larry Augustin, Frank Hecker, and Rob Malda."  Neat stuff.

I think it's worth convincing some non-Linux-users to see the movie,
too.  It builds the case for open source in a way that non-techies can
understand.

Michael F. Robbins
mike@gamerack.com